Skip to main content

107th Grey Cup Blue Bombers Champions shirt


The stage is being set for some pretty dark times. 107th Grey Cup Blue Bombers Champions shirt 44% of America's workforce is making less than $20k a year in wages. 94% of the jobs created since 2005 have been temp, gig, or contract, meaning the majority of the next generation of jobs do not include job security or benefits. We are in the midst of automating away around 25% of the most common jobs in the American economy over the next 10-15 years. It is unusual for a developed country to see a reduction in life expectancy for one year, let alone three in a row. We need to re-examine our assumptions about how our economy operates because it is not working for the majority of Americans. We see it in the data when GDP and corporate profits are at all-time highs along with financial insecurity, suicides, and drug overdoses also being at record highs. We need our government to wake up to this reality.


BUY THIS SHIRT : 107th Grey Cup Blue Bombers Champions shirt
SOURCE : The hot new T-shirt website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut i'm not in the universe kroger in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top

  Astronaut i'm not in the universe kroger in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Astronaut i'm not in the universe herbalife nutrition in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Astronaut i'm not in the universe dollar general i'm the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top 17 again 12th anniversary 2009 2021 thank you for the memories signatures shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top 01 car i'm a charger that charges through the night like an orange bolt of lightning passing everything in sight shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Good One Good Thing About Music When It Hit You Feel No Pain Bob Marley Shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Snoopy riding bicycle fall hearts tree shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Baby yoda mask hug subway i never dreamed i'd grow up to be a super cute girl but here i am killing it shirt, hoodie, sweater, long ...

Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater

I don't know--at the ripe old age of seven, I watched Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal because I found them hidden away under the television and thought the "butterfly" on the cover looked neat. I genuinely enjoyed it Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater    I don't remember being afraid. My parents were not amused when I earnestly asked my babysitter the next evening if she knew what a cannibal was, and they were even less amused when I wanted to be Clarice for Halloween. Some kids are just weird. Yeah a friend of mine's kid is 6 and LOVES horror. She likes to pick the scariest and creepiest costumes for Halloween. She saw IT, loved it and this costume would be right up her alley. The expression on the face of the kid in the pic makes me think she's on board. BUY THIS SHIRT:  Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater SOURCE:  https://closettshirts.com/

Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt

Two years ago almost to the day i had been pulling an all-nighter to set my schedule, and at 4 in the morning i heard my mom's screams when she found my dad. It was entirely unexpected, and he had been fine the night before. Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt SUDS from diabetes complications. That morning is ingrained in my mind. Four months ago I had to tell the doctor to turn off my husband's life support, then I lay with my head on his chest as he took his final breath. I never want to be faced with that again even though I was 100% certain it was right. Yes. God yes. Awful stupid things. And I know people who have awful diets that consist of just chugging pop all the time or that sort of habits and they never get them. I drink water like a damn ocean creature all the time and I still get them. BUY THIS SHIRT :  Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt SOURCE :  Happy new year shirt