Skip to main content

Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Turkey Playing Football shirt


The H.M.S. Born Two and a Half Months Early Back n the Relatively Medically Inferior Year of 1979, When They Put Premature Babies in a Literal Oven to Finish Cooking, Which Makes Me Wonder How I Would Have LikelyDallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Turkey Playing Football shirt  Developed Superiorly Both Physically and Mentally If I Had Emerged Fully Baked on the Correct Date.The only thing my social anxiety was ever good for was slamming the brakes on hard when people tried to drag me into weird group scenes. Back then it wasn't an automatic no, but when the clock struck midnight and I turned into a pumpkin that was IT.That's not how it works bud. Most cultures sacrifice only part. Some sacrifice only the fat. In some ceremonies of the wealthy and powerful however, the whole animal or multiple animals were sacrificed. There are stipulations in some cultures in which the sacrifices were income based.Most religions aren't torturing animals for the fun of it. Some slaughtering practices are a bit cruel but that would fall under point B I believe if the animal is destined for consumption.Well, in my faith we eat the animal afterwards, but that's more of a 'waste not want not' thing (and in most cases, such as myself, an ethics thing. Most of us don't think it's ethical to kill an animal just for religious purposes).


BUY THIS SHIRT: Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Turkey Playing Football shirt
SOURCE : Family shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut i'm not in the universe kroger in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top

  Astronaut i'm not in the universe kroger in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Astronaut i'm not in the universe herbalife nutrition in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Astronaut i'm not in the universe dollar general i'm the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top 17 again 12th anniversary 2009 2021 thank you for the memories signatures shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top 01 car i'm a charger that charges through the night like an orange bolt of lightning passing everything in sight shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Good One Good Thing About Music When It Hit You Feel No Pain Bob Marley Shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Snoopy riding bicycle fall hearts tree shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Baby yoda mask hug subway i never dreamed i'd grow up to be a super cute girl but here i am killing it shirt, hoodie, sweater, long ...

Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater

I don't know--at the ripe old age of seven, I watched Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal because I found them hidden away under the television and thought the "butterfly" on the cover looked neat. I genuinely enjoyed it Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater    I don't remember being afraid. My parents were not amused when I earnestly asked my babysitter the next evening if she knew what a cannibal was, and they were even less amused when I wanted to be Clarice for Halloween. Some kids are just weird. Yeah a friend of mine's kid is 6 and LOVES horror. She likes to pick the scariest and creepiest costumes for Halloween. She saw IT, loved it and this costume would be right up her alley. The expression on the face of the kid in the pic makes me think she's on board. BUY THIS SHIRT:  Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater SOURCE:  https://closettshirts.com/

Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt

Two years ago almost to the day i had been pulling an all-nighter to set my schedule, and at 4 in the morning i heard my mom's screams when she found my dad. It was entirely unexpected, and he had been fine the night before. Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt SUDS from diabetes complications. That morning is ingrained in my mind. Four months ago I had to tell the doctor to turn off my husband's life support, then I lay with my head on his chest as he took his final breath. I never want to be faced with that again even though I was 100% certain it was right. Yes. God yes. Awful stupid things. And I know people who have awful diets that consist of just chugging pop all the time or that sort of habits and they never get them. I drink water like a damn ocean creature all the time and I still get them. BUY THIS SHIRT :  Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt SOURCE :  Happy new year shirt