Skip to main content

Official Los Angeles Lakers shirt


Me either, I'd think Wyoming would have a low baseline regardless since it's a windswept hellscape half the year. Also it's the least populated state. Wyoming is a strange place so I suppose it's not strange for it to be an outlier. Official Los Angeles Lakers shirt If I had to take a shot in the dark at a hypothesis it would be that it's just not profitable to ship drugs to wyoming so they are relatively unaffected by heroin. It also seems to be in the lower end of painkiller scripts per capita. As is California. The entire map overlays pretty neatly with opioid painkiller scripts per capita, there is definitely some type of co morbidity involved. Whether its prescribed more due to more accidents from bad labor practices or heroin overdoses indirectly caused by use of these drugs.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Official Los Angeles Lakers shirt
SOURCE : Groot t shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut i'm not in the universe kroger in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top

  Astronaut i'm not in the universe kroger in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Astronaut i'm not in the universe herbalife nutrition in the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Astronaut i'm not in the universe dollar general i'm the universe shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top 17 again 12th anniversary 2009 2021 thank you for the memories signatures shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top 01 car i'm a charger that charges through the night like an orange bolt of lightning passing everything in sight shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Good One Good Thing About Music When It Hit You Feel No Pain Bob Marley Shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Snoopy riding bicycle fall hearts tree shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top Baby yoda mask hug subway i never dreamed i'd grow up to be a super cute girl but here i am killing it shirt, hoodie, sweater, long ...

Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater

I don't know--at the ripe old age of seven, I watched Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal because I found them hidden away under the television and thought the "butterfly" on the cover looked neat. I genuinely enjoyed it Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater    I don't remember being afraid. My parents were not amused when I earnestly asked my babysitter the next evening if she knew what a cannibal was, and they were even less amused when I wanted to be Clarice for Halloween. Some kids are just weird. Yeah a friend of mine's kid is 6 and LOVES horror. She likes to pick the scariest and creepiest costumes for Halloween. She saw IT, loved it and this costume would be right up her alley. The expression on the face of the kid in the pic makes me think she's on board. BUY THIS SHIRT:  Kansas City Chiefs Santa Chibi Christmas shirt Sweater SOURCE:  https://closettshirts.com/

Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt

Two years ago almost to the day i had been pulling an all-nighter to set my schedule, and at 4 in the morning i heard my mom's screams when she found my dad. It was entirely unexpected, and he had been fine the night before. Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt SUDS from diabetes complications. That morning is ingrained in my mind. Four months ago I had to tell the doctor to turn off my husband's life support, then I lay with my head on his chest as he took his final breath. I never want to be faced with that again even though I was 100% certain it was right. Yes. God yes. Awful stupid things. And I know people who have awful diets that consist of just chugging pop all the time or that sort of habits and they never get them. I drink water like a damn ocean creature all the time and I still get them. BUY THIS SHIRT :  Bird Gang Bell Philadelphia Eagles shirt SOURCE :  Happy new year shirt