Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

2019 World Series Champions Washington Nationals Players Signatures shirt

But some of the best are definitely the kind that could very well be real. Even better if they depict events in a relatively realistic fashion.  Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer  is particularly great for that reason. There aren't any extra-dimensional clown monsters out there, but there  are  drifters with emotional control problems prone to impulsive acts of violence. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Sometimes kids like other stuff. My parents certainly didn't like horror movies but i started to watch them with my brothers at 5 and i always enjoyed it. People have different tastes, and some just don't get horrified by something if they understand it's the purpose. My parents definitely weren't (and aren't) into it, but my older cousin would watch lite horror and some creepy stuff. I grew up to like [what I learned later was] Sci-fi and the macabre. BUY THIS SHIRT :  2019 World Series Champions Washington Nationals Players Signatures shirt SOURCE :   Mer

Roger Federer Tennis Legend shirt

They were so small we were their "big" city. Be with your loved ones. Do what you need to. The media may hound your city and you may see a lot of untrue things in the media.It helped me to try and shut it out and focus on everything going on locally. I am grateful you were not there today. My friend works on the second floor in the planning office and made it out safely. It's insane to have even thought he could've died today. The brief minutes between hearing what happened and making sure he was out and okay were the scariest minutes I've ever experienced. It breaks my heart for the victims families, I can't imagine how empty and robbed they feel. Authorities did not release the suspect’s name, instead choosing to focus on the victims during a news conference.I've gotta give credit to the authorities on this one, the decision to not publicize the shooter is a wise choice. buy this shirt :  Roger Federer Tennis Legend shirt source :  https://1skytee

Duck Hodges I’m The Boss Shirt

I'm sure this has already been said, Duck Hodges I’m The Boss Shirt    but most other "comparable" countries don't leave their citizens with healthcare options that require a choice of "should I go bankrupt?" or "guess I'll just die" in the event of a medical emergency. Whenever somebody argues against universal healthcare about how the government isn’t responsible for your medical bills and how it’ll raise your taxes, I point out the fact that 50% of all personal bankruptcies are due to medical expenses, so the government already has to absorb the costs of people’s medical bills as it is. BUY THIS SHIRT : Duck Hodges I’m The Boss Shirt SOURCE :   Happy new year shirt